samedi 1 janvier 2011

Hello Readers

Hello and welcome in my personal blog

Where I will blog about my thoughts, life, my personal impressions about this amazing planet and life I am experiencing, I ll try my best to be update it, It is not the first time I blog, I have actually many blogs, but no one is personal, all for professional and educational purposes, I had my personal blog years ago, hosted in netfirms with my personal domain, but due to some financial issues, I canceled it, Imported it in wordpress blogging platform, I ll try to package my old postings here in blogspot, I think it is easy to use.

What will you expect to read in my blog, Well, If you ever been wondered or curious about how a human thinks and lives in a corner of this planet, nowadays, You ll read her a Human experience in new media age.

Thats for now, and blogging is to be continues..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire